Responsible for the overall management of the administrative and financial operations of the Economics Department.
- Manages human resources including recruiting, performance management, compensation, staff relations.
- Directly supervises department heads and faculty assistants.
- Develops departmental budget, monitors spending, oversees payroll.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for effective administration of the department.
- Serves as primary source of policy information for faculty and staff.
Littauer Center 202
p: p: 617-495-2185